Anita Doth it's freee....


2Unlimited lead singer Anita Doth took a holiday break in Dubai with Ray  after she heard the good news from her doctor - that she's official cancer free!

Ooooooooooohweeeeeee Officially still cancer free!!
Thanks for caring everybody!! Anita Doth

After the clinic appointment the singer posted an emotional message addressed her fans  

Dear FB Fam. This morning a had a full blown panic attack. But then you showed me what UNIVERSAL LOVE is. I experienced LOVE in all it's beautiful colors. Your messages helped calm me down and face what i had to do with confidence. And you reminded me why i have the LOVE ENERGY tattoo. I need to thank EACH and EVERY one of you for this beautiful gift. I know now more then ever that i have friends in all the corners of the world. You are all angels and i treasure you xx 
THANK YOU FROM MY HEART AND MY SOUL. XXX

Power and Love Energy to all the people suffering from illness/pain/misery  said the singer

So the holiday in Dubai was what she need it to run away from daily routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment